1. Your newborn stares into your eyes — he's / she’s actually working hard to memorize your face. He / she doesn't understand anything else about the world, but he / she knows you're important.
2. Your baby thinks about you even when you're not around. Between 8 and 12 months old, he'll / she’ll start to scrunch his / her face and look around when you leave the room — and he'll / she’ll smile when you return.
3. Your toddler throws wicked tantrums. Nope, those screaming fits don't mean he's / she’s stopped loving you. He / she wouldn't be so hurt and angry if he / she didn't trust you so deeply.
4. Your toddler runs to you for comfort when he / she falls down or feels sad. Kids this age may not truly understand the meaning of "I love you," but their actions speak louder than words.
5. Your preschooler gives you a flower picked from the garden, a finger-painted heart, a sparkly rock, or another gift.
6. Your preschooler wants your approval. He'll / she’ll start to be more cooperative around the house, and he'll / she’ll look for chances to impress. "Look at me!" will become a catchphrase.
7. Your grade-schooler trusts you with secrets, like his / her first crush or his most embarrassing moment. You're his / her confidante, even if he / she shy away from your hugs in public.
Sayang Iris.... First kiss macam bercinta pulak.. but this is a first kiss from abang Ian to his little sister..Iris. Sian dia 2 malam kena tinggal ngan mummy sebab nak dapat adik.. Mummy love you both ok....
Nie gambar pertama Iris waktu lahir. Baru je beberapa minit..lahir 3 Nov 2008, time...2.01 petang, berat 3.8 kg. Alhamdulillah dapat baby girl, selamat, sihat & sempurna. Welcome to a real world IRIS...
This is my elder...MUHAMMAD ADRIAN ZIKRI. Baru je 3 tahun this 3rd Feb. Party kat KFC Ampang. Happening gak cuma buat malam, so tak ramai yang datang, siap sesat-sesat pun ada. Sian Untie netty kena patah balik sebab tak jumpa...Apa pun thanx for all the presents... and thanx to yang datang...