Sustainability and Climate Change and Its Impact On Vulnerable Communities

ada virtual forum lagi
anjuran Go Green Movement universiti Teknologi PETRONAS
tajuk webinar minggu ni ialah..
"Sustainability and Climate Change and Its Impact on Vulnerable Communities"
speaker jemputan kali ni ialah Dr Subarna

As stated by Paul Polman,
“Climate change is sometimes misunderstood as being about changes in the weather.
In reality it is about changes in our very way of life.”
Extreme weather events are becoming more common these days.
It is critical to underline the health risks and problems brought by climate change.
Worry no more!
GGM UTP has brought Dr. Subarna in sharing the impacts of
climate change on vulnerable communities.
Let us join hands together and be an advocate for the Environment!

so jom ramai2...mcm minggu lepas
join & support webinar ni
spt hari & masa di bawah

Date: 9th October 2021 

Time: 3pm 

Platform: Microsoft Teams 

Registration Links: https://tinyurl.com/GoGreenWebinar2

joms!!!

About mummy_ayu

I am Mummy Ayu And obviously I am a mummy of two kids, Ian and Iris. This blog is like my diary. Its contain my life story, my kids, my passions,my hobbies, my friends, my cooks and many more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jemputla komen di sini...