My coffee

Mummy Ayu & coffee....memang x boleh dipisahkan
chewaahhh..

pagi tadi sempat jer mengopi jab
and yg lagi bersemangat tu
sbb nak kan merchandise dia
he he he
hot cappuccino for me pagi ni
plus....
2 pairs of Zus socks...
comei....

emmm..bag pun x story lagi kan
dah dpm draft dah
jab lagi ek....
💙💙💙



 

About mummy_ayu

I am Mummy Ayu And obviously I am a mummy of two kids, Ian and Iris. This blog is like my diary. Its contain my life story, my kids, my passions,my hobbies, my friends, my cooks and many more.

8 comments:

  1. waaa cutenya!! dpt foc ker kena beli socks tu? berkenan laaa hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comelnya stokin Zus tu. Dapat free ye MA? Bestnya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saya sudah jarang ngopi, beberapa hari kebelakang mulai ngopi lagi karena kepingin..tapi lambung gak kuat...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bagus lah zus ini banyak bagi free merchandise saya lihat yaa 👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is a feast for the eyes! It's amazing how travel can open up a whole new world of experiences and perspectives. And if you're ready to embark on your next adventure, don't forget to consult with this fantastic travel agency Dhaka. They're experts at turning travel dreams into reality! travel agency Dhaka

    ReplyDelete

Jemputla komen di sini...